Prayer intentions
Please pray for the following people. And if you know someone who needs a prayer, by all means feel free to add as many names as you want.

March 1, 2007

Acknowledgment

There's an acknowledgment and a word of gratitude that's overdue, and now that I have a forum of my own, it's time to make good. I'd like to thank my good pal, Kelly Clark, for her invaluable guidance over the past couple years via e-mail and her Pew Lady blog (and before that, her website at PewLady.com). Often, her posts center around things that are happening with the Church in and around her hometown of Boston, Massachusetts; but her overall theme - and the posts that shine the most - center around the Catholic Church as a whole, and her founder, Jesus Christ.

I can't always say I agree with everything she has ever written, and friends probably shouldn't always agree anyway. But I can say with a strong degree of confidence that her heart is always in the right place when it comes to the Church, and she has been a knowledgeable mentor to a newbie in the faith.

Thanks, Kelly! Feel free to swing by any time!