Prayer intentions
Please pray for the following people. And if you know someone who needs a prayer, by all means feel free to add as many names as you want.

March 25, 2007

StumbleUpon link: "There are options"

I was out wandering the web this evening, using StumbleUpon as my guide. Now, if you use Firefox as your browser, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, dump Microsoft Internet Explorer immediately and go get Firefox, then get the StumbleUpon extension. You will NOT be sorry, and you will wonder why you bothered surfing the internet any other way.



Anyway, as I was saying ...



I was out wandering the web using StumbleUpon when I came upon the Found Magazine site. Basically, they take found scraps of paper and photos that have been discarded, such as old shopping lists, personal to-do lists, little love notes, and reprinted/duplicated photos, and post them for public comment. You never know the identity of the person who created them, or the entire context in which they were created, which is part of the interest in seeing them. There is always some sort of conjecture among the folks who comment on them. I don't recommend the whole site, for reasons that will be obvious when you get there, but I ran across this particular found item and, well, I guess I was just kind of moved by it.



FOUND Magazine | There Are Options