Prayer intentions
Please pray for the following people. And if you know someone who needs a prayer, by all means feel free to add as many names as you want.

March 7, 2007

Prayer intentions - new feature on the site

As you may have noticed, there is something new at the top of the page, and it is titled "Prayer Intentions". The Pew Lady (aka Kelly) wrote the perfect companion piece to this without even knowing I was going to do it.

The purpose of the Prayer Intentions feature is for you to read this list and pray for the people listed there. If you have anyone to add, do so at the bottom. If you are anything like me, I mean to pray for certain people, but I forget. I'm just not that organized. And the more people who pray, the better!

Please note: The feature above uses the Haloscan comments object from this post, so when replying to this post, reply with your prayer intentions ONLY! Thanks bunches!