Prayer intentions
Please pray for the following people. And if you know someone who needs a prayer, by all means feel free to add as many names as you want.

March 5, 2007

Those Google ads at the top of the page

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that my good bud Kelly has informed me that not all of the Google ads you see up there at the top of the page are "Catholic-friendly", to say the least. There was one that gave me the stone-cold shivers.



This is my first experience with having a Google AdSense account, and I have discovered they do offer filtering of certain URLs. I have already added two URLs to the filter, and I'm sure I'll be adding a few more. I will be monitoring this as best I can, but if you happen to spot a URL that you think I ought to filter out, please drop me a note, 'kay? Much obliged. (Additionally, if you find one that's of real value, please let me know that, too.)



If I find that the AdSense program turns out to be more trouble than it's worth, or if the filters don't work, I'll 86 the whole deal. It's very much a probationary thing, and I'll not have any hurt feelings if it has to go bye-bye.



Kelly, thanks again for the heads up on that!